For any immediate questions about the Airedale Rescue and Adoption of the Delaware Valley
or about adopting/surrendering an Airedale please contact one of the ladies below:
A Notice Concerning AireFaire 2013
- spayed or neutered
- permanently identified with a microchip
- checked for heartworms, parasites, and other health issues
- brought up to date on vaccinations required by law and appropriate to the age and health of the Airedale;
- carefully evaluated for temperament and personality in order to be adopted into an appropriate home;
- bathed and properly groomed
- Prospective adopters will be thoroughly screened and evaluated for a suitable Airedale
- We assess each rescued Airedale Terrier on an individual basis in order to place each dog into the loving, forever home best suited to the needs of that particular Airedale.
- All rescue dogs will be placed as house dogs with a securely fenced yard
- We strive to educate the public regarding the Airedale breed and responsible dog ownership.
No ARADV volunteer conducts rescue activities for personal profit. All profits from fundraising activities, fees, and donations will be used only for the benefit of rescued Airedales.
Please note: ARADV only places dogs in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. If you live in another state and wish to adopt an Airedale, please go to the Airedale Terrier Club of America's Rescue and Adoption Committee site to locate a volunteer in your area.
We abide by the policies and guidelines of the
Airedale Terrier Club of America Rescue and Adoption Committee
Donate to ARADV!
ARADV is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. As such, all donations given to ARADV are tax deductible.
Your generosity helps us thrive and achieve our goal of placing rescued Airedales in loving and forever homes.
Please visit our Donations page for more information!