Airedale Rescue and Adoption of the Delaware Valley
Serving Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey
We adhere strictly to the policies set forth by the Airedale Terrier Club of America’s Rescue and Adoption Committee. Before placement, each rescued Airedale Terrier will be:
- spayed or neutered;
- permanently identified with a microchip;
- checked for heartworms, parasites, and other health issues;
- brought up to date on vaccinations required by law and appropriate to the age and health of the Airedale;
- carefully evaluated for temperament and personality in order to be adopted into an appropriate home;
- bathed and properly groomed.
- Prospective adopters will be thoroughly screened and evaluated for a suitable Airedale.
- We assess each rescued Airedale Terrier on an individual basis in order to place each dog into the loving, forever home best suited to the needs of that particular Airedale.
- All rescue dogs will be placed as house dogs with a securely fenced yard.
- We strive to educate the public regarding the Airedale breed and responsible dog ownership.
No ARADV volunteer conducts rescue activities for personal profit. All profits from fundraising activities, fees, and donations will be used only for the benefit of rescued Airedales.
The goal of Airedale Rescue and Adoption of the Delaware Valley continues to be to provide prompt and safe assistance for any Airedale who has no responsible owner or breeder to meet his needs. Simply put, our purpose is to find a suitable, loving home for any Airedale who needs one.
We will forever honor the memory of Joey C. Fineran, President, Director, and Founder of Airedale Rescue & Adoption of the Delaware Valley. Her wisdom, experience, integrity, and love of all things Airedale will perpetually be our guide and inspiration, and we will strive to serve Airedale rescue in a manner to which she would be proud.
Please note: ARADV only places dogs in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. If you live in another state and wish to adopt an Airedale, please go to the Airedale Terrier Club of America’s Rescue and Adoption Committee site to locate a volunteer in your area.
We abide by the policies and guidelines of the Airedale Terrier Club of America Rescue and Adoption Committee.
Donate to ARADV!
ARADV is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. As such, all donations given to ARADV are tax deductible. Your generosity helps us thrive and achieve our goal of placing rescued Airedales in loving and forever homes.
Please visit our Donations page for more information!
This website is maintained independently by Airedale Rescue and Adoption of the Delaware Valley, Inc. Our organization operates under the guidelines of the Airedale Terrier Club of America’s Rescue and Adoption Committee; however, the ATCA is in no way responsible for the content or use of these pages. For information about the ATCA, please click here.